Saturday, November 15, 2008

Community Housing Services of Lansdale

Community Housing Services of Lansdale is near and dear to my heart. They serve the underprivileged families of our area throughout the year, with a food pantry, clothing, toys for the kids and resources for helping these folks get back on their feet again. This year there is a very great need, not just around the holidays but each and every day.
Throughout the month of November, ceejaybags will be donating 5% of all sales through www.ceejaybags.etsy.com to Community Housing Services, in the form of food as well as gifts for an adopted family. Please help ceejaybags help others by making a holiday gift purchase.

2 comments:

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

That is awesome! I'll check out your shop.

TurtleMommy said...

I just saw your comment on my blog....Eagles play the Bengals tomorrow!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! =] I'm going to go check out your store now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails