Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A fantastic new creative blog - Thursday Sweet Treat

Today on the Etsy forum, I was pleased to meet Natasha, Etsy shop owner (DoodleStar) and new Blogger. This great new blog, Thursday Sweet Treat, was created to help motivate artists to create based on a weekly Theme. What a terrific way to get a creative jumpstart, and then share your artwork with other creative souls.

This week's theme is "Explosive Celebration", and asks "What would your inner celebration look like if it exploded right out into the world?" Go, create your own interpretation of the theme...and most of all, enjoy the process!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

There are no words to express how much this post means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your enthusiasm and heart. Thank you for inviting others to join this project...it's such an amazing group and I am working hard to promote it...I want everyone to see the magic that people are creating. I cannot wait to see what you create....I'm so excited about this. Thank you again. (Insert BIG hug here!)

Melissa said...

great project thank for the infos :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails