Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pluggers United!




Have you ever become a part of a group that felt “just right”? Those types of groups are out there! I accidentally fell into one just this week, and I’m thrilled to be a part of it. There's not a better, friendlier more supportive group than Pluggers United, the new Team that I’ve just joined!
What’s Pluggers United? We’re artisans FOR artisans. That’s right. Shop owners who are all about giving each other a helping hand! We’re a truly friendly supportive FUN group committed to promoting each other’s shops, and working as a team to provide additional exposure through blogs, websites, and various advertising and marketing methods, as well as the Blockhead Radio show.
Come on into the chat room during the show...you never know what might happen! In just one week’s time, I’ve learned I DO NOT have Fast Fingers, I am not supposed to eat soap (even when it looks like dessert!) for fear of butt bubbles, that the birthday song is not for the weak-hearted, and that there’s music out there that I didn’t even know I’d been missing!
I’m so happy to be a part of Pluggers United. If you’d like to join the fun, click here.

Part of the fun of the Pluggers United Team is promoting each other’s shops. To that end, I’ll be doing a regular feature called Plugged In, where I’ll feature one or more shops from the team. Please take a moment and click over to the featured shop(s). Many wonderful items await you!

6 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Awesome post! Also remember that Pluggers United goes much further than Etsy!!! It's all Artisans!

WOOT!!!

Huckleberry Arts said...

Woo Hoo So glad ya found us and no worries we don't force anyone to eat the soap we would have to many butt bubbles around ROFL!!!!

Get those fingers up to speed lol

Have a beautiful day
~Huck

Woot Woot!!

Anonymous said...

21 WOOT SALUTE....great post

artmixter said...

Hurrah for Pluggers United!

TiLT said...

great post! Go Pluggers! WOOT!

April Bourgois said...

That sounds like a yummy team... especially since it goes beyond Etsy! Love your avatar too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails